Dave's Money Saving Tips
· Keep the area around your condensor section ( the outside part of your air conditioner )free of obstructions. Bushes, fences, even lattice work, can restrict air flow if too close. This costs you money on your electric bill and shortens the life of your equipment.
· Remember, the homeowner's number one responsibility is to keep a clean air filter in place.
· Only replace equipment if doing so is cost effective or it cannot be repaired.
· Ask Dave for tips on your particular system when he comes.
If your equipment is not repairable, I will charge you NOTHING for diagnosis!
Please CALL TODAY 916 412-2198 See for yourself why Air Around Roseville is the right choice for all your heating and
Email questions to email@example.com · Prompt friendly service · 20% senior discount on repairs · Reasonable pricing · Experienced since 1967 · License 703908
FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL, PERSONABLE, LIKEABLE, HONEST, GREATTECHNICIAN, POLITE, EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, EXCELLENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE,KIND, HELPFUL, PRO, GENTLEMAN, EFFICIENT, QUICK, A CUT ABOVE, FRIENDLY,WONDERFUL, CLEAR AND SPECIFIC, VERY NICE, PATIENT, OUTSTANDING,SERVICE-ORIENTED, INDUSTROUS, POLITE AND RESPECTFUL
Granite Bay, Ca - Roseville, Ca - Rocklin, Ca
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Prompt friendly service
· 20% senior discount on repairs
· Reasonable pricing
· Experienced since 1967
· License 703908